What is Thai Massage?
Thai massage characterized by its gentle pressure and stretching techniques applied to the whole body; it is an ancient massage practice developed by Buddhist monks in Thailand around 2,500 years ago.
Therapy deals with the principles of the energy lines ( Shen lines ). These are similar to Nadis as per the philosophy of yoga in Hinduism. It increases flexibility, relieves muscle and joint tension, and balances energy systems of the body.
The Complete Procedure of Thai Massage
Thai massage compresses and creates rhythmic pressure to create movements into the muscle. These all are well executed with expert uses of the hand or fingers. It is done on a futon mat on the floor. You need to wear loose or stretchy clothing.
The therapist moves your body parts into stretches in various positions. Sequences of a variety of techniques are followed. It could be either lying face up, laying face down, seated, or postures on their other side. A constant touch between the bodies of the therapist and the client is maintained.
In this massage practice rubbing on muscles is avoided. It has its own characteristics of compressing, pulling, stretching, and rocking. The process is both relaxing and energizing. You may feel active after your massage process.
Top Benefits of Thai Massage
Thai massage has ranges of health benefits, including stress, to relieve muscular tension. It can even increase energy. The following are the benefits observed post-massage therapy.
- The gentle pressure technique of the Thai massage helps relax mentally and physically. You will be saved from depression and cardiovascular like diseases. It can be measured by the stress marker present in saliva. Thai massage is efficient in reducing it to its significant level. It is more effective than simply resting.
- The theory of Thai massage suggests working with the various channel of energy called Sen. Every Sen has its relation with their corresponding body parts. The unattended muscles from a long time or tight muscles can cause blockages in the flow of Sen, resulting in stiffness, pain, and illness. Thai massage is helpful in the flow of life energy.
- Court-type Thai massage helps relieve chronic headaches from the tensions.
- Thai massage can promote blood circulation and lymph drainages. It can be helpful in peripheral neuropathy in diabetic cases. It also stimulates the somatosensory system. This plays a significant role in balancing the body system.
- The gentle stretching technique enhances the person’s flexibility and mobility over time. I improve mobility in joints movement by increasing fluid in the joints, or synovial fluid. Reduced friction between the bones improves joint mobility and range of motion.
- Thai massage is good for athletes for fatigue and other muscle prone problems.
Limitations and Side-effects
While Thai massage comes with many health benefits, this technique still has its limitations. Avoid or consult their healthcare provider before following health conditions.
- Heart diseases, coronary artery diseases, and high blood pressure
- Neurological and spinal cord diseases
- Diabetic patients
- Osteoporosis prone to bone fractures
- During pregnancy
How to Book a Thai Massage in Delhi?
The spa is equipped with spacious large rooms with the padded mat on the floor to offer Thai massage. It’ facilitates smooth massage movements and creates an environment for typical Thai massage.
Our therapist has gone with specialized training in this massage category. They have extensively traveled to various parts of Asia and Thai land. You will get a high-quality massage and find us initially adhering to orientation therapy. It infuses electromagnetic or energy fields that surround the body. These all require a cut through execution experience. We assure that all sign of concerns is given attention. You will see the changing the quality of life at our spa with each session attended.